A few simple guidelines before your treatment can make a difference
between a good result and a fantastic one.
- Patient should be in good overall health. A full medical anddental history must be performed on all patients for optimal results.
- If you develop a cold sore, blemish, or rash, etc. prior to yourappointment you must reschedule.
- If you have a special event or vacation coming up schedule yourtreatment at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Let us know if you are prone to cold sores a pre-operative medicationmay help prevent cold sores after treatment.
- NO Aspirin, Motrin, Gingko Biloba, Garlic, Flax Oil, Cod Liver Oil,Vitamin A, Vitamin E, or any other essential fatty acids at least 3 days to 1week before and after treatment.
- Discontinue Retin-A two (2) days before and two (2) days aftertreatment.
- AVOID: Alcohol, caffeine, Niacin supplement, high-sodium foods, highsugar foods, refined carbohydrates (you may eat fruit), spicy foods, andcigarettes 24-48 hours before and after your treatment